Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

sba posted:

The whole game is the sick kid, and it still has the terminal cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
Why on earth would we want to do that. What are we, 12?

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
Associating sba with anything is a large disservice to it.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
Buy a PS4 for GOAT MGSV and pickup NHL while you're at it. That way you've got at least one good game to play when you inevitably ragequit NHL.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

Maddot_66 posted:

I just picked this up over the weekend and Have been trying to get better with as many things as I can. (I have not played since NHL 94) Can someone give me tips and such for fighting and not getting my rear end kicked when doing so?

Never stop Punching.™

In all seriousness the best thing to do is just hold L2 and wait for an opening, than start laying down punches.

Here's a video from last nights game to demonstrate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIS2slKIeTY

Oglogoth fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 29, 2015

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
Please refer to the instructional video guide above your post for the correct way to Punch A Mans.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

sellouts posted:

I forget maybe demonlord.

On chat I'm either apathetic/depressed or more excited than I have any right to be. How we're actually seems to have little emphasis on either.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

lol internet. posted:

edit: wait, is Flaggy an admin for the neighborhood?

Nope, and the PS4 team is pretty much dead (if that's what youre referring to). The Neighborhood has at this point become a Bone Team™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
Only one video? What about the one after that where we went 13-0?

• Locked thread