Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Who are we? Games goons!! What are we gonna do? Try to own cabbagepots by being even bigger unfunny tryhards than he is!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
Come now, what is this, reddit? Oh, speaking of: http://www.reddit.com/r/gigamaidens/ if that sort of thing floats your boat.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the difference between cabbagepots and the people in this thread is that he's been masturbating over this thing for eight years while we've only been at it for a week tops

Good to see that DMCA report couldn't take down the original Gigamaidens on Steam.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.

err wait, what happened I missed it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can see the 'out-fag other morons' school of posting is still popular.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Larry Parrish posted:

you're the world wide champion at it!!!!!!!

Dazh
Jul 9, 2008
Cabbagepots defense squad incoming bwoop bwoop bwoop here to ruin everyone's fun weeoohweeoohweeooh

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Guys, this has what it takes to go the distance. We will be talking about the sick Gigamaidens burn for years to come.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Dazh posted:

Cabbagepots defense squad incoming bwoop bwoop bwoop here to ruin everyone's fun weeoohweeoohweeooh

Please don't make fun of autistic giant-masturbator-to cabbagepots

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case

Gilganixon posted:

the difference between cabbagepots and the people in this thread is that he's been masturbating over this thing for eight years while we've only been at it for a week tops

the difference is that cabbagepots is funny

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

no, he really isn't.

TodPunk
Feb 9, 2013

What do you mean, "TRON isn't a documentary?"

Budohead posted:

the difference is that cabbagepots is funny

Holy hell, how many alt account besides Plutonis does Mrs. Pots have?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
uhm frankly the anime stylings of the original were the main draw, these playdough looking 3d models just arent going to cut it heh

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

TodPunk posted:

Holy hell, how many alt account besides Plutonis does Mrs. Pots have?

It's like he's the Chris Roberts of giantess masturbation games, only he's buying SA accounts instead of blow

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Mr. Unlucky posted:

uhm frankly the anime stylings of the original were the main draw, these playdough looking 3d models just arent going to cut it heh

the creepy fetish was the main draw, the anime characters were wretched. hth

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
:gas:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
lmao hey guys let's put a bunch of ironic effort into an ironic game and then let's ironically jerk off to it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i actually think its pretty funny tbh

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Eonwe posted:

i actually think its pretty funny tbh

The greatest controversy of our age, is joking about giant anime lady masturbation funny?!?!

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
I still think it's pretty funny, but didn't really hit it's stride until the DMCA was filed, it's got some legs left in it before it's eyeroll worthy

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

:agreed:

Sorry to all the folks with brain damage that thinks cabbagepots is funny.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

But Not Tonight posted:

:agreed:

Sorry to all the folks with brain damage that thinks cabbagepots is funny.

One day you'll find this funny.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Segmentation Fault posted:

One day you'll find this funny.

What, cabbagepots, or this whole gigamaidens thing? If it's the former uhhhhhh ok w/e, if it's the latter, I already find this entire situation hilarious and am firmly in the camp of "release it, TomR"

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
This is the funniest thing:

And of course I'm going to release the game, why wouldn't I?

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe

Thug Lessons posted:

Who are we? Games goons!! What are we gonna do? Try to own cabbagepots by being even bigger unfunny tryhards than he is!!!

Larry Parrish posted:

sword_man.gif posted:

lmao hey guys let's put a bunch of ironic effort into an ironic game and then let's ironically jerk off to it

You guys realize this is Something Awful, right? Where one goon does something funny, then thousands of others follow like sheep and just beats the poo poo out of it to propagate groupthink? Then they will call you a fag or idiot or whatever to defend it because that's literally all they can come up with.

But hey, at least it's not reddit.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

pliable posted:

You guys realize this is Something Awful, right? Where one goon does something funny, then thousands of others follow like sheep and just beats the poo poo out of it to propagate groupthink? Then they will call you a fag or idiot or whatever to defend it because that's literally all they can come up with.

fag

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

pliable posted:

Shut up idiot.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

look at this idiot that has to explain how mob mentality works like we don't know

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

But Not Tonight posted:

What, cabbagepots, or this whole gigamaidens thing? If it's the former uhhhhhh ok w/e, if it's the latter, I already find this entire situation hilarious and am firmly in the camp of "release it, TomR"

I was playing off your username

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Laughing at the same funny things as other people literally makes you a redditor, more news to follow at 11.

Look, the reality is we wouldn't be fighting like this if the dev updated this abandonware more, WHAT'S GOING ON TOMR? My kickstarter dollars better not being going into your cocaine habit.

e: I want to see less "groupthink", which as I understand it, would mean that one person would post a funny thing and the thread would immediately be closed, cause that's how the forums/internet/world should work.

Prawned fucked around with this message at 08:18 on May 22, 2015

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Segmentation Fault posted:

I was playing off your username

Oh, I guess I miss that joke outside of the PS2 threads :saddowns:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

TodPunk
Feb 9, 2013

What do you mean, "TRON isn't a documentary?"
If Attack on Titans had a tasteful fighting game mode.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
Doesn't look like much yet, but two player support is in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good job on showing realistic body shapes and not the unattainable ideals set forth by big anime.

• Locked thread