Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Vitamin P posted:

It would be difficult to step on a baby but in this hypothetical situation you should absolutely kill Hitler.

What if you drew a little hitler moustache on him with a sharpie first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Crashbee posted:

Nutella only exists because post-war Italy faced a chocolate shortage, kill Hitler and it will never be created.

:colbert: Good. Nutella (and the Italians) is loving gross.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

rudatron posted:

But what if killing Hitler resulted in a worse version? And if it did, then wouldn't you be morally obligated to take Hitler's place, but do a really bad job on purpose?

I don't know if anyone could've done a worse job than him honestly. He got a lot of his own dudes killed needlessly with his strategic meddling. The only way taking his place would be better is if you offed yourself immediately afterwards.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

asdf32 posted:

If you wouldn't kill Hitler, arguably one of the worst humans to have existed, what would you change about history given the choice?

I'd stop the assassination of Julius Caesar.

Pax Romana bitches.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I wish to travel in time to give Hitler a kiss is that so bad?

Depends where you kiss him. Maybe if he had a bj every once in a while he wouldn't have been such a wet blanket all the time.

• Locked thread