Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Doctor Butts posted:

To put it another way, why I said I knew I'd fail at killing Hitler: because he wasn't killed.

You can't change the past, because everything that happened in the past already happened. Or, you already tried to kill Hitler, and you failed. We know everyone failed at trying to kill Hitler because he survived until he took his own life. There was never a past where you weren't there to try to kill Hitler.

what if you kill Hitler and then perfectly impersonate Hitler for the remainder of his timeline to the point no one of the period can tell. you'd show Hitler, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread