Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

paragon1 posted:

Weren't we warned that disobeying a single order in this group gets you the death penalty? What happened to that?
Kurt saved them this time by presumably not reporting that part.

The real question is what they thought was going to happen if he hadn't shown up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Sometimes Gallian incompetence works in your favor I guess.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

Well yeah but that's because of a stupid myth about them destroying the world once upon a time. Regardless, if it bothered her that much you'd think she would just get a haircut. Hair color is just such a weird thing to make the basis of discrimination.
Maybe if she cuts it shorter it just changes halfway down the new length! You can't escape the magic valkyr hair.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
In that scene at least I'd say the second one reads a lot better.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
He's one of those clever sociopaths, maneuvering to avoid the responsibility of command and getting to sit in a nice safe tank.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Because there's no reason to build a dozen tanks when you could build a single tank the size of a small town. :colbert:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Haha, they're not even trying to disguise that he's from not-Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah mafia Grandma is cool she wouldn't do that.

So Riela is immortal I guess, that's cool.

• Locked thread