Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
I'm liking the setting hook for this game a hell of a lot more than "battle high school" from VC2. I'm crossing my fingers that we get to explore some actually interesting moral aspects of the characters via their crimes, and it's not just a bunch of "misunderstood X with a heart of gold" like last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Wow, the "Calamity Ravens" is one thing, but if it's not somehow just a coincidence, that is an extraordinarily tasteless name for the leader of the jew squad.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

EponymousMrYar posted:

Gloria is certainly building up to be 'the one person who actually killed someone' to get into the Nameless. She's a hardcore granny.

I think the scene we just saw was hinting that her crime was running a brothel.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Wow that one little mini-storyline was already better than literally anything we saw in VC2.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Between this and the design notes we saw for dominatrix Aliasse in the last thread, it's pretty clear someone wanted to shoehorn BDSM into VC real bad for some reason. How lovely.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I would play an Alfonse spinoff game; he's replaced granny as the best character.

Or, counter-proposal, a joint buddy-crook spinoff with both. "Together, they fight commit crime!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Haha it's weird that they didn't give Clarissa's boyfriend a name or even really a distinct face. "Goodbye <Shocktrooper 3211>, I'll always love you!"

• Locked thread