Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Burn Gallia down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

BlazeEmblem posted:

Did Miriel from Fire Emblem Awakening join the Nameless?

I was asking the same question.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Children. We're dealing with children.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Tae posted:

It's barely that. It's literally just choosing Imca or Reila specific variations of scenes. There's no dialogue choice, no S link-like, nothing. It's basically VC1's Welkin/Alicia type of romance.

Wow what a choice

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Cake Attack posted:

it's really funny since there's no affection system or anything, so you can view one girl's version of every scene, then at the very last choice end up with the other girl you haven't been spending any time with.

Are these scenes strictly optional or do you have to end up with someone?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Night10194 posted:

Man, those art design pages for Reila are just ridiculous. "She can't close her jacket, tits too big."

I will concede that this is an actual problem my wife has to deal with.

I will be amused if Reila complains about back problems from her too-big-tits.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Compared to the obnoxious garbage that was the classmate stuff in VC2, that was actually quite nice!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Agreed. It helps immensely that the teammates talk to each other, not just the player character.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Question about "use them 35 times." Does that mean, "Move them/attack with them 35 times" or more like "use them on 35 maps?" I haven't played this game, so I'm unclear on that requirement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I'm a little behind here, but I gotta say I have some sympathy for Serge because my sister had Cystic Fibrosis and felt the same about her life sometimes.

• Locked thread