Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

It's about the same as the old translation, imo. There were some parts that were awkward, like Kurt's use of sortie and some of Leila's lines, but the interactions between Kurt, Reila, and Imca were better in this translation than the old one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Tae posted:

All updates now "localized." Not a professional, so results may vary but it should be smoother to read now. As far as major change, Imca is referred to as Ace instead of 1 most of the time.

It's good! Thank you so much for putting all this effort.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Ikasuhito posted:

Watch, its gonna turn out Gusurg is the one person in the squad who murdered somebody with his bare hands.

And not because the guy was a racist and he was defending a Darcsen they guy was about to kill. He just wanted to watch a man die.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I liked there was no forced confrontation between Giulio and Deit

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I'm surprised by Borgia. At first I thought he'd be a zealot or racist but he's turning out to be an alright dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Ikasuhito posted:

I have to admit this chapter has really given me mixed feelings about Gloria.

Cause that was kind of hosed up.

I think she was mostly just trolling Guilio

• Locked thread