Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Samovar posted:

I think Gloria is going to be this game's Jann.

I bet she was assigned to the squad because she flat-out murdered a man.

Some noble tried to draft her Grandson and she said no with a knitting needle through both of his pampered eyes.

And, as always, Burn Gallia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I'm really starting to hate granny and hope something bad happens to her. Her poo poo eating grin needs to be shaken up.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Wait, there are Gallian rebels that don't like how the lovely government is being run? Oh, they're just fascists that have no ideology other than STRENGTH and murder. Can't have something better than Gallia show up if it isn't brought about by the end of VC1!

• Locked thread