Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Tae posted:

As my research is out on hold for now. I have no problems.

Did Miriel from Fire Emblem Awakening join the Nameless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Night10194 posted:

I see anime Historians are every bit as annoying as anime Scientists.

It could be worse. She could litter every sentence with some ridiculous word nobody in their right mind would ever use. So at the very least, she is slightly better than Miriel.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So of course the nameless are being punished in a different way.

I think I can guess who our next cameo is.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Well, I guessed right about Cosette showing up here, but I didn't think Avan would show up as well. At least we don't have to put up with his laugh.

You know, we have met everyone who is going to be important within the next two years in this world. How did this group manage to be forgotten by history?

• Locked thread