Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Yeah DW:U got archived. Was just looking at it because it came up in a google image search. While reading over it there was a goon in that thread who bought DW in 2012 for $120.

I remember getting this game on :filez: when it first came out because I was in highschool and dumb. I'm glad that I'm able to buy it at a reasonable price to repay them for all the time I sank into this game. I think I only ever played about 3 maps but spent at least a good 50 hours play time or more.

The best part is the economy automation. I just want to shoot space guns, not become a trade minister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread