Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

After I hosed around for half an hour with the missing texture, I realize this game does not like my computer

I generally have, what I would consider a good PC. But if I end my turn and want to do something in my browser the game hardlocks my PC and I have to reboot. I am not sure how it manages to do this but christ.

Also it's not a very good game. Camera for battles are awful. Interface is bad with barely any usefull information presented on first glance. Approval system is weird until you figure it out through other means at which point it becomes too mundane.

Don't buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Also is it just me or are GC2 and 3 pretty much the same without anything new?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Darkrenown posted:

There's the civ5 social policy/ideology trees + civ5 style strat resources now too!

Oh wow yeah that is..."amazing". :airquote:

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

It seems everyone is forgetting the number one advantage of GC3: It has multiplayer! :woop:

Seriously though, has anyone played it? Is the netcode stable?

Singleplayer isn't stable, how should MP be?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

So appearently if you are playing Yor, you can produce more people than your planet can actually hold, without any decay.

Not sure if that this a bug or intentional but it is OP as gently caress if you have a single production planet that ships out citizen to every part of your empire.

• Locked thread