Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Doltos posted:

Kluwe called me a troll because I said that his claim that "No NFL special teams coaches know how to punt the ball correctly," was a total lie

He then whined about me later on in another totally different reddit thread

What else does Chris Kluwe say on reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

What else does Chris Kluwe say on reddit

christ humping butt peripherey

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I googled Kluwe's post on Gamergate and it isn't terrible to me. https://medium.com/the-cauldron/why-gamergaters-piss-me-the-f-off-a7e4c7f6d8a6. There are of course the unnecessary slurs he probably thinks are incredibly witty:

quote:

slackjawed pickletits
hemorrhoidal gunt stains
I hope you all, every #Gamergater, picks up a debilitating case of genital warts.
But then I somehow clicked to this article: https://medium.com/the-cauldron/the-nfls-nothingness-is-its-greatest-entertainment-cd04b969b43f. Which makes the cool point an NFL broadcast is 8% actual gameplay but then tries to defend "players standing around" and "commercials" with ridiculous claims like:

quote:

Plus, standing around is what sports fans want. Baseball, America’s original pastime, features “action” during just 10.9% of its games. The NFL shaved another two percent off, and blew baseball out of the water. Less action > More action. This is incontrovertible.
Which forced me to reexamine my judgement and anything posted on medium.com. After rereading that several times I still can't tell if the author is being consciously sarcastic or really believes "every time a commercial airs, FREEDOM wins".

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 24, 2015

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pretty sure that second quote is a joke

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
you would think that, pickletits

time to get seriously. here's a Very Problematic video kluwe, care to comment on its binary gender representations or are you gonna be a big sparklebitch??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tzr0n_Usk

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 07:30 on May 24, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I want to hit Chris Kluwe on the knee with a hammer

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

No really what's in that loving twitter pic

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
...dweebazoid? :(

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Mods pls change my name to hemorrhoidal gunt stains

I'm not even sure what a "gunt" is but it sounds amazing.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah what the gently caress is a gunt? Like my gruntle? Aka my taint?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
That's what I'm guessing. I have no other ideas. Feel free to make up your own. And post them.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Great way to start my morning! Talking about man taint!

Cheerio mate!

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I named my row boat El gunt after I bought it from a lady who named it Elegant.

Maybe I am Kluwe.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I don't really know how to describe it but I think a gunt is when a massive fat roll sticks out below your belly button and droops over the waste of your pants. Basically a huge fat roll between your belly button and vagina. Go to Wal Mart, I am sure you can see 75 examples.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ribsauce posted:

I don't really know how to describe it but I think a gunt is when a massive fat roll sticks out below your belly button and droops over the waste of your pants. Basically a huge fat roll between your belly button and vagina. Go to Wal Mart, I am sure you can see 75 examples.

that's a dunlop

cause your belly done lopped over your belt

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Hahaha I have never heard that one. I'm gonna use Dunlop next time I go to Wal Mart

There are probably regional terms for it. Where I live the go to would be FUPA (fat upper pussy lip)

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ribsauce posted:

Correct

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah Ribsauce what you are describing is a FUPA.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I am Spartacus Chris Kluwe.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Doltos posted:

Kluwe called me a troll because I said that his claim that "No NFL special teams coaches know how to punt the ball correctly," was a total lie

He then whined about me later on in another totally different reddit thread

Well, if he's right he's right!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

A gunt is a gut-oval office, in which a woman is so fat that her labia are buried beneath inches of flesh, such that the region of her pelvis that can be described as a "moist crevice" extends far beyond the literal vagina

or indeed there may be no vagina at the bottom of the valley at all; said valley is merely one of multiple fleshy moist crevices on the woman's pelvic region, any of which could be used for purposes of loving

at least that's how I learned it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Parmesan Basil posted:

Well, if he's right he's right!

I strongly agree with the tumblr posts that he turned into a 300 page book

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Suitaru posted:

A gunt is a gut-oval office, in which a woman is so fat that her labia are buried between her thighs

or indeed there may be no vagina at the bottom of the valley at all; said valley is merely one of multiple fleshy moist crevices on the woman's pelvic region, any of which could be used for purposes of loving

:magical:

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I think about buying Kluwe's book, but I know it would just be a year of reading a page and stopping.

His writing style is too honest for me.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

I am Kluwe because I had sex with his wife

Also Boniface is good people and if you don't appreciate getting a loving article in The Guardian about a hot dog being a sandwich then get out

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Suitaru posted:

A gunt is a gut-oval office, in which a woman is so fat that her labia are buried beneath inches of flesh, such that the region of her pelvis that can be described as a "moist crevice" extends far beyond the literal vagina

Thanks Chris

Also Boniface was largely cool in hell dump and funny on Twitter, don't be a babby about his hilarious flaws and the fact that he was trying to get goon girl tits on the web cam which is why he had a loving coffee mug thrown at his floppy head

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

football fuckerman posted:

Thanks Chris

Also Boniface was largely cool in hell dump and funny on Twitter, don't be a babby about his hilarious flaws and the fact that he was trying to get goon girl tits on the web cam which is why he had a loving coffee mug thrown at his floppy head

lmao

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

football fuckerman posted:

Thanks Chris

lol

boniface is good on twitter but is also an idiot but he gets paid the big bucks to write lovely articles so i guess he wins in the end

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
i wonder what chris kluwes favorite dota hero is

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
ugh hes probably a fuckin league player

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I bet Chris Kluwe hangs out with Curt Schilling and shares similar taste in video games and post-retirement career management.

You just found Kluwe's first clue! Where shall we look next?

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Ahaha, I can't imagine two dudes less likely to get along than Kluwe and Schilling.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

CraigK posted:

ugh hes probably a fuckin league player

SON OF A BITCH I WAS RIGHT

wikipedia posted:

Kluwe appeared in a video promoting Riot Games's League of Legends game, stating that he plays the AD Carry position, and that his favorite champion to play in the game is Vayne.

cool so hes that obnoxious dickhead who slam picks a carry, demands someone come to support him, and cries "gg report feeder" when someone on his team dies to a gank they didn't notice coming

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Reading these last few posts is like watching that Golden Age of Tech video. I know the words are english but I have no idea what the gently caress any of you are saying.

Trenchcoat
Oct 15, 2012
Maybe if he worked a bit on his hangtime instead of raids, he wouldn't have lost one of the cushiest gigs in pro sports.

He's probably too embarrassed to post.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Well obviously Chris Kluwe is no longer active on the SA Forums because if he was there is absolutely no reason he wouldn't out himself in this wonderful gem of a thread.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

goc posted:

Well obviously Chris Kluwe is no longer active on the SA Forums because if he was there is absolutely no reason he wouldn't out himself in this wonderful gem of a thread.

shut the gently caress up kluwe

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Mystery of Who's Kluwe Tears Apart Football Message Board

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

NC-17 posted:

Reading these last few posts is like watching that Golden Age of Tech video. I know the words are english but I have no idea what the gently caress any of you are saying.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

NickRoweFillea posted:

The Mystery of Who's Kluwe Tears Apart Football Message Board

We all looking for Kluwe clues

• Locked thread