Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

gently caress juggernaut
pyrenees poo poo gargler
implosion of the butt hole universe
pointillist dick masterpiece
barfcunt poo poo barnacle
sphincter rhinoplasty

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

little munchkin posted:

what up, fucktards barfcunt poo poo barnacles, it's me, Chris Kluwe.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Hot take disclaimer:

Now that HotS is out, anyone still playing League, DotA, or Smite can eat a dick.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

old dog child posted:

That game sucks. Play HotS instead. :colbert:

I agree with that? :shrug:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TubeStank posted:

all mobas are bad and so is kluwe

This checks out.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sword_man.gif posted:

it's a "free" game with assloads of microtransactions so you wind up spending like a 200 loving dollars to listen to 23 year olds babble incomprehensible garbage at you in between curse words and fag because you walked the wrong direction and lost the entire game in the first ten seconds

I haven't spent a dime on MOBAs you loving whale. Thanks for financing my entertainment!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sword_man.gif posted:

i dont' play mobas, but i do play mmos, so treating me like the idiot i am is appreciated

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I long for the touch of Chris Kluwe. Come to TFF, Kluwe. You are needed once again. *lights Kluwe signal, "Slackjawed pickletits" illuminating nearby clouds*

I'm trying to imagine this as a symbol and... the mental images are varied and nebulous, but it almost universally ends up looking delicious.

• Locked thread