Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
chris kluwe is the reason the star wars expanded universe kept coming up and i bet he's super mad none of it matters anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

what the gently caress is a moba

-old man mel

it's a "free" game with assloads of microtransactions so you wind up spending like a 200 loving dollars to listen to 23 year olds babble incomprehensible garbage at you in between curse words and fag because you walked the wrong direction and lost the entire game in the first ten seconds

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Chilichimp posted:

I haven't spent a dime on MOBAs you loving whale. Thanks for financing my entertainment!

i dont' play mobas, but i do play mmos, so treating me like the idiot i am is appreciated

Sour Diesel posted:

im going to beat all of you up irl

sword_man.gif fucked around with this message at 17:10 on May 27, 2015

• Locked thread