Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
chris kluwe!!!! you loving idiot rear end bitch!!! suck the fattest part of my rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Borsche69 posted:

hes a gamer

Well hold on to you mother cunting bitch tits, because i'm about to drop the epic pwn thesis of radical gay black feminism in the assassin's creed game series

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

wheez the roux posted:

Epic motherfucking This-ery, bitchtard.

This is very problematic and toxic.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Doltos posted:

Kluwe called me a troll because I said that his claim that "No NFL special teams coaches know how to punt the ball correctly," was a total lie

He then whined about me later on in another totally different reddit thread

Wow you sure owned his bitch rear end on the mightiest of proving grounds, reddit.com, you loving dumb moron

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

football fuckerman posted:

Thanks Chris

Also Boniface was largely cool in hell dump and funny on Twitter, don't be a babby about his hilarious flaws and the fact that he was trying to get goon girl tits on the web cam which is why he had a loving coffee mug thrown at his floppy head

lmao

• Locked thread