Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
chris kluwe almost certainly read my posts at one point in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
chris kluwe is a progressive but he argues like a baby on the internet. i'm actually surprised he doesn't remember hell dump fondly

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Boniface writes for Gawker now but if you look closely at his Twitter posts you will say to yourself "this guy sent dozens of something awful pms about garbage day votes"

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Who cares

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Pretend i quoted the old guy

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Tubastank

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Is a hot dog a sandwich? Tell ya what folks if Ted Cruz is eating it it's probably made from poor people!! Is this thing on

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I guess I skipped a step. He publicly disavowed his posting in fyad and something awful in an article on Gawker, and apologized to all of the people he hurt on the internet by posting mean things, and would anonymous please quit calling his house.

Then, he later published the Hotdog article on the Guardian

Hahaha

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Parmesan Basil posted:

Mmmmmm not quite but keep trying!

The parm b posting motto

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Chris kluwe is drat Girl!

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

I prefer the philosophy of the protagonist and protagonist's father in Vonnegut's Hocus Pocus, which Kluwe should have read because I know he likes Vonnegut

Fight me Chris Kluwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Suitaru posted:

A gunt is a gut-oval office, in which a woman is so fat that her labia are buried beneath inches of flesh, such that the region of her pelvis that can be described as a "moist crevice" extends far beyond the literal vagina

or indeed there may be no vagina at the bottom of the valley at all; said valley is merely one of multiple fleshy moist crevices on the woman's pelvic region, any of which could be used for purposes of loving

at least that's how I learned it

Thanks Chris

Also Boniface was largely cool in hell dump and funny on Twitter, don't be a babby about his hilarious flaws and the fact that he was trying to get goon girl tits on the web cam which is why he had a loving coffee mug thrown at his floppy head

• Locked thread