Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Pure ideology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Bring back Garbage Day just for Kluwe

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Chris Kluwe knows about Helldump because he's been on TV and everything defending the honor of a literally crazy woman game developer who used to post in Helldump. I say she is crazy because she did the following:
1) Implanted a RFID chip in her arm that broadcast promotional codes for some FPS
2) Posted in Helldump
3) Dyes her hair the sort of colors that only occur in proximity to nuclear waste or the 1980s
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer
6) Dated an insane man who wrote a huge whiny E/N post about her and spammed it everywhere, and when a bunch of sites flushed it from their forums it started GamerGate

shut the gently caress up weird guy

"i don't have any investment on this topic, that's why i'm typing a weird diatribe on why zoe quinn is a CRAZY person on the loving football forum of all places"

FeedingHam2Cats fucked around with this message at 00:07 on May 22, 2015

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

football fuckerman posted:

Boniface writes for Gawker now but if you look closely at his Twitter posts you will say to yourself "this guy sent dozens of something awful pms about garbage day votes"

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Or also that he got a new fyad only account after the boniface one because docevil thought he was funny on twitter. He writes for The Guardian too, with innovative headlines such as "Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?", which sounds fake, but is 100% serious.

Well yeah it's loving real, and important, to have this conversation

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

that mug to the head made him a mewling tepid baby. which he was before, but now he's enough of one to write articles for gawker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The point is that's wholesale ripped off from fyad without even trying to hide it

the honor of the 'yad

• Locked thread