Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Rasczak posted:

Allow me to present suspect #1, let the witch hunt begin

My god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Kluwe do you find my posts funny y/n

feel free to PM with answer if you are shy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oh gently caress. What if he was pop dog.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It was also cool because he seemed generally more thoughtful and progressive than a lot of the NFL stars did but just picked too many fights.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gatts posted:

How do I know I am not Kluwe? Is there a test?

you wrote a sentence without saying gently caress. you passed.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

always be closing posted:

gently caress that guy.

whole lotta suspicious MMO subforum posts there lurker buddy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SEXMAN, no one cares dog. I know GBS has this whole weird festishitic desire to dig into the truth about these sjw gamer people but dog it's the football forum and no one gives even the slightest poo poo.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I ate a small diamond with a big burrito and its a poor reflection on your character if you aren't willing to dig through my poo poo to find it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

The Mystery of Who's Kluwe Tears Apart Football Message Board

We all looking for Kluwe clues

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

what the gently caress is a moba

-old man mel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

haha tyou dumb mother fuckers I teach chinese kids of course I know what a moba is way to fall into my nerd trap

• Locked thread