Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wertjoe

Weird Al if you're reading this please release all of the episodes of Al TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wertjoe

smoobles posted:

i am weird al

Please release all the episodes of Al TV

Wertjoe

WetNightmare posted:

a big-dicked clown loving your mom in and out for a really long time. that sounds terrible. if the clown had good stamina and wasnt a two-pump-chump it would be even more traumatic i would think, because more thrusts is why.

The clown being a two pump chump would be worse because before he could run away from the horror the clown would be spraying his clown jizz all over his mom.

Wertjoe

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

man wouldnt it be loving nuts if a rich famous person knew about this forum

RIP Robin Williams

Wertjoe

Hello Moo Cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wertjoe

I'm good, Moo Cow.

Sure do miss wetnightmare. He's probably posting funny jokes in heaven now and just jerking off his dick haha haha!

• Locked thread