Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
weird al yankovich would love, appreciate, understand and flourish in byob, if not already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
cant believe smoobles is weird al yankovich. i cant believe how he always was weird al, and he is right now, and he will continue to be him.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
tghis isnt a weird al appreciation thread somuch as a thread where we acknowldge how weird al would appreciate us, though you cauold appreciate weird al itt if you wanted to.then you just be appreciating smoobles though. yuo cauld celebrate a zebras butt for all i care. i say that to mean i dont care, but somewhere in my subconscious i was thinking about a zebras butt so maynbe one does matter to me afterall

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
did you really repress a memory of your mom having sex with a clown? tia

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
a big-dicked clown loving your mom in and out for a really long time. that sounds terrible. if the clown had good stamina and wasnt a two-pump-chump it would be even more traumatic i would think, because more thrusts is why.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
theres just nothing good that can come from that scenario, really

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
got some questions. did you witness the clown having sex with your mom firsthand, or did she just tell you after? like "son, i just hosed a clown" with sustained eye contact. maybe even both. you could have seen them, and she thought she saw you but wasnt sure, so she told you later. actually im starting to think this didnt happen. doesnt sound realistic.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
this guy says a clown literally hosed his mom

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yeah. was the clown your dad?

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
so did the clown f*ck ur mom or...? come on.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im sorry just state what happened

----------------

• Locked thread