Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

dog buttz posted:

god gave you two fists for a reason

Insha'Allah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Khorne posted:

Most americans have access to the internet now. As hard as it is to believe.

Yeah but if you preface that internet usage with years of shame about sexual desires you're still gonna generate a hosed up person

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

Oh I forgot one. They mention one of the victims being in single digits but don't say exactly how old.

According to the newest police report info, 5, while Josh was 15

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I GUESS THAT WHORE GOT D*GGERED

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

JOESMITHSONNWA@GMAIL.COM

I can't decide if he really likes Mormons, or he's into NWA, or really what he's trying to convey with this e-mail address.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Pastor Perineum posted:

maybe it's no women allowed

you never know

thats some next level poo poo

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

"Anna loves him despite his flaws. She takes their vows seriously. She's a good woman. I'd probably be the same way."

My fiancé tonight lmao

lol terrible, good luck

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Krispy Kareem posted:

What the gently caress does a Satan fortress in your heart even mean? That's not Lucifer sitting on your shoulder and whispering in your ear. His first draft was literally, "I am a minion of the Dark Lord."

Maybe the 'heart' part separates this from the mind. Because if I was a God-loving Christian, I'd think twice about taking advice from someone so full of Satan he's got moats, parapets, and maybe a tower or two dedicated to the Fallen Angel. Perhaps he's trying to say, "it's okay guys, all that talk about hating people different than you - that's God's word from my M-I-N-D! Satan was only in charge of this DC!"

Cucked by a Fallen Angel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Any time someone founds an "independent" church is 100% because they want to do something horrible that other people have shunned them for.

• Locked thread