Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

the dad's name is literally Jim Bob

every time I see some loving moron I wouldn't trust to clean my bathroom with a bunch of money on a reality TV show the source of their money is inevitably "real estate." Like every single time

guess what jim bob does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

What's creepy about this film is that when believers see it, they see NO problem. I guess that gives credit to the objectivity of the film, because no one is ever shown in a dishonest light, everything is just as it actually is. So, non-believers walk away disgusted and horrified, and believers see it and think 'yep, that's how it is, praise Jayzus!'

I tried to watch it once and turned it off half way because I didn't really think anything was remarkable. I would say having grown up in religious areas makes me more conditioned to it, but you can see a bunch of the same poo poo watching tv on sunday morning. I don't know how people were surprised that kids are indoctrinated into their parents religion, of course they are. I guess the only thing exceptional about that movie was that the camp is large.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

watching the highlights now

:stare:

conclusion: burn the south down and salt the earth

It takes place in south dakota I think.

edit: north dakota actually

• Locked thread