Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

people who literally can't understand a system of morality not handed down to them by a god who will smite them ASAP if they gently caress up are hilarious to me

like is phil robertson saying if it wasn't for god he'd go rape and kill people all the time or what?

i can guarantee you if you grew up in the south you will have heard this from someone before. No poo poo, word for word, "yeah, if it wasn't for god i'd probably go around raping and killing" by people who claim the moral high ground. it is utterly baffling and might be funny if it was said in jest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Jonny 290 posted:

Their house is positioned for strategic combat and they have specifically set up a location that has the same defenses as a good feudal castle

i kinda want to see it on google earth now

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nckdictator posted:

Rachel Held Evans did a pretty good blog series (from a liberal Evangelical perspective) on how it's a Christian duty to chase the Peral's and Gothard's evil doctrine out of the church, pretty cool of her.

http://rachelheldevans.com/blog/the-abusive-teachings-of-michael-and-debi-pearl

what word was it

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a starwar betamax posted:

What an unsullied life yo must lead

hahaha cause he's got no dick? lol like those dickless dudes on game of thrones jajajaja

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

marge looks high as gently caress

• Locked thread