Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Wanamingo posted:

I went and checked if I could find any more details on this story, and

what the heck is ol' slick willy doing with these creeps

lol at Jim Bob grabbing his nuts in this picture.

HERE IS MY SEED AND HERE ARE ITS FRUITS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

CPL593H posted:

Fingering six year olds is bad. Fingering four of your own sisters who are under the age of ten is even worse. I'm not really sure what's sanctimonious about being upset or disgusted here.

Pfft SJWs, am I right? :rolleyes:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What words will we hear the most in the interview?

God. Support. Family.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't think this was posted, but here's an article by a woman who escaped that lifestyle.

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/28/i_couldve_been_a_duggar_wife_i_grew_up_in_the_same_church_and_the_abuse_scandal_doesnt_shock_me/

There isn't a :stare: emoticon big enough.

A good read. I hope Tina Fey is happy.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Commie NedFlanders posted:

my wife used to work at a treatment center for child victims of sexual assault and one time she brought a whole bunch of paperwork detailing the numbers and statistics of this sort of thing in this area......

it's freaking shocking how prevalent this type of poo poo is, the ages, the relationships between victims and abusers, etc. i knew poo poo was hosed up and all....but it was a real :psypop: to see the numbers just spelled out like that

Yeah a very small part of my job involves children's services here and holy poo poo folks you don't even want to know.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Captain Yossarian posted:

.... I don't recall these "jokes" can u help me out here?

Do you not have a mirror at home?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

LingcodKilla posted:

The childrens birthday party with all the drunk uncles and cousins swinging at the pinata would be the best episode.

"Season 1, Episode 5: Papa gives a speech at his daughter's quinceanera, announces he's transitioning to a woman and wishes to be called 'Lupe' going forward."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ripoff posted:

Someone start a gofundme account for that Keller guy.

gently caress that someone give him a reality show.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Father of 19 Children sends Oldest Son to Sex-Rehab

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Libelous Slander posted:

*sigh* what a time to be alive

Get this: It's still the norm all over the world. North Americans are just puritans.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pvt.Scott posted:

I can hate a man perfectly well while enjoying his face-melting guitar solos.

I too do mental gymnastics to justify enjoying "Layla"

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I was talking about the racism thing. Tales of Brave Ulysses still rocks though.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bonzo posted:

You can thank Dwayne Allman for that. He is the one playing the slide and, had he lived, would have played circles around Clapton

He's not wrong.

Warren Haynes still carried that weight pretty well imo.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Jack Gladney posted:

She is his son's property while his son is his property. The natural order must be preserved.

This guy gets it.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

thrawn527 posted:

It's kind of not. It's used by shithead dads all the time when they have to watch their own kid, because that's clearly the mom's job, but they'll help out every once in a while with "baby sitting".

You don't baby sit your own kid. You raise them and/or watch them. Baby sitting is something you do as a substitute, before handing them back to who is "supposed" to be taking care of them.

Meh I'm a stay at home dad with 2 kids and I say babysit all the time. I think you're sperging out a bit.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Alan Smithee posted:

lol like the people mad at sandusky's victims for "ruining Penn State footabll" I hope they never win another game ever

and the daughter from Sons of Guns who defended the same dad who had molested her Jeez louise

What do all these people have in common? #imnotracistbut

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I got 3 paragraphs in before I had to stop reading, and I was hands on in delivering my kids. That article is unnecessarily gross.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fiend posted:

TLC needs to contact Warwick Davis to host a Little Survivor series.

Little Big Brother

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

buddha_beatnik posted:

Lots of speculation on the FreeJinger forum, nothing definite yet.

Oh poo poo thats a real thing.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Did this get posted because what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/Fawzia786/status/709249302447702018

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Is there a Sister Wives thread still? My wife just told me that Meri got catfished so hard she almost got kicked out of the family and there are voicemails floating around the internet to confirm this.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

phasmid posted:

Not to point fingers, but I sure do see a lot of stuff in threads about tlc (this one especially) where the poster preambles his thoughts with: "oh yeah, well, my wife/gf/whatev watches this a lot so I've seen a bunch". I feel if anyone I knew watched this show more than a time or two it would be impossible to not make fun of them.

To be clear though, Mormon-bashing is good and correct.

Please don't make fun of me on the internet. I'm a millenial and I don't know if I can take it. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tricky D posted:

Shawndra Kenna owns and I want to know her in the biblical sense.

Uhh the Bible only calls for one pound of flesh fyi

• Locked thread