Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Xlorp posted:

Didn't the idea come up there that doll-haver's face might be the result of FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome)?

He has a cleft palate. Pretty common birth defect that's usually fixed right away or in early childhood unless you're a poor redneck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Clochette posted:

Isn't it more narcissistic to breed in hopes of achieving "immortality"/because you want to propagate your genes?

Your children only inherit 50% of your genome anyway, and your daughters won't inherit your Y chromosome and none of your children inherit your mitochondrial DNA

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Angela Christine posted:

Unless you are a woman. Geeze, nice patriarchy.

some women have y chromosomes shitlord

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's a dude who only takes it up the butt, never the opposite, and he is greatly dedicated to and skilled in assomancy.

Think of it as a prestige class for the bottom base class.

this makes a lot of sense now, thank you.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
How many people scroll past the lyrics people keep posting

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If only

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't think being exposed to other cultures does much good if you're going there with the built-in mindset that these poor souls are living some kind of half-existence devoid of all of the comfort of their specific brand of Christianity. You pity them because you're looking at it from an outside perspective, but the Duggars pity others because they themselves do not have that outside perspective. Everything in their little bubble is the good and proper way to do things. Some of them probably have doubts and of a brood of 20+ children there will certainly be at least one or two apostates (likely the youngest ones who have had to grow up with the shadow of scandal over their entire lives, another pitiable thing.) But there's no way these missionary goobers will come away from their work with anything but inflated egos and condescending pity for the poor brown folk.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That seems to be what he's doing, I'm not sure what's supposed to be offending me about that besides his face

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Affe mk2 posted:

most people don't babysit their own children. they just raise them.

Lol the dude is a piece of poo poo for other reasons but getting pissy for using "babysit" as a shorthand for "spending time with my child" is pedantic as gently caress

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Lol Scientology.org advertises on their site

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is Jessa the one that is refusing to court or Is that the older one?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ultimate Mango posted:

And that hairline!

Could you imagine being that kid? Seeing Josh and his receding hair and apparently constant misdeeds and knowing that the Jim that Bobbed him hath also Bobbed you, and knowing that so long as Josh never lusts for another man he will be forgiven for everything, but the very second that it comes out that you once shared an awkward kiss with the spritely blonde boy you met at the ice cream social, you will be banished from your family and everyone you've ever known.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Top City Homo posted:

the most corpulent one

This means nothing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Top City Homo posted:

the towering bulbous greaseling in the middle

Can you be more specific

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Top City Homo posted:

the polypous amalgamation of flesh and congealed fat emulsion towering over the emaciated enslaved female slaves.

its tendrils are grasping a primitive bench that is unnaturally and beyond all understood universal laws, is holding the expanding mass in place.

I see now, my piteous human brain couldn't comprehend that the striped thing was actually three separate people rather than a single writhing entity. I simply had to see past it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

What the gently caress

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Say Nothing posted:

Almost as bad as Donald Trump's ugly son and Mitt Romney's ugly son.

What is it about money that causes one's lips to curl like this?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Did someone photoshop those dead eyes on the dog or is it from beong abused:smith:

That clip is from one of those bad dog rehabilitation shows so it's probably taking every ounce of that dog's willpower to not gorge on those cupcakes

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Do It Once Right posted:

The Daily Mail is a sleazy tabloid, but the Duggars are a sleazy sex cult undeserving of rigorous journalism. It's a match made in heaven, unlike Josiah Duggar and his current beard.

Wanna see this ill-advised beard

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
thank you.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
At what point do we put a bullet in this thread's head

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Network Pesci posted:

Need to take the second "The" out of that headline.

Took me a second

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Best Korea posted:

Bullshit. Godly people don't see therapists.

They see them, they just don't tell anyone, especially the police

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is this the general lovely TV thread now?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I know it's pronounced like ginger but I can't read it as anything other than jing-er

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LethalGeek posted:

I'm going to be generous and give this about 2 years before his perfectly normal hormonal urges bleed out into more abusive weird sex

Lol as if this place did anything at all to discourage the abusive sex rather than the person he chose to do it with.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

WhyteRyce posted:

While watching Sister Wives, I saw they started running ads for the new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Looks like this season is not such a fabulous life for her anymore.

I had never heard of this, so I looked it up. Holy moly

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It is absolutely possible to keep PCOS under control, and the PCOS only accounts for a weight gain of 10-15 pounds if all else is kept in check. There's a lovely belief surrounding it that PCOS makes it impossible to lose weight, so women who get diagnosed with it tend to just give the gently caress up and fall into lovely habits and don't bother exercising, which further compounds the symptoms and makes it worse. For some reason, when someone is diabetic the first line of defense is exercise, exercise, exercise, but with PCOS it's "whelp, pass the ranch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Finally, someone that Humbert Humbert can look down upon

• Locked thread