Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i was going to post some sort of hateful comment but i cant be angry at a bunch of kids who happened to be born from a couple of cornfed retards and condemned to become equally moronic adults, except for the one who likes to fondle their own siblings who can gently caress right off but that may for the greater good if it means i will never again hear about these ppl and no longer have money thrown at them because of their religous reproduction gimmick

anyways, im calling it right now...jim bob knew.

mom also looks p loving saggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jonny 290 posted:

michelle duggar is nearing fifty years of age and still uses the submissive littlegirlvoice

go watch a youtube or smth. its gross

:wtc:

so so happy that i live in New England

Sanders 2016

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 21, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Monkey Fracas posted:

every time I see them my festering hate is renewed

-Cultish christianity
-Kids raising other kids
-indoctrination of children
-Jim Bob
-Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee
-people kept watching the TV show
-I hope no other countries are watching this
-Other Countries please help us Destroy The South
-gently caress

don't forget about 'blanket training'

im thankful for Satan's influence in getting them of tv and hopefully soon forgotten...gotta give it up for that good ole Devil sometimes :devil:

:barf:

yup

http://www.boston.com/news/opinion/2015/05/22/happy-about-josh-duggar-collapse/FEkLajUOi4D7ibKbAUkLaM/story.html?p1=Must_Reads_hp

any clips of mom making a statement about this yet in her im not even aware that i was clearly molested as a little girl voice yet?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:49 on May 23, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Top City Homo posted:

this sounds like a good segway to my favorite fucktarded cult activity

purity ball

:patriot: :suicide:

crreeee-eeee-eeee-eeeeepppy

:sg:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fabulousity posted:

9/11 = Muslims = Crusades = Jesus = (Missing frame) = New Testament stuff that is sorta cool = (Missing frame) = Old Testament stuff that is not cool = Slavery is okay = Original sin = Slave up the women folk-...

I don't even loving know anymore and I was raised with a McDonald's version of this Baptist/Evangelical "Christian" bulllshit. It's all about weak as poo poo penises belonging to guys who are bad at sex making sure they can keep on sticking it in vaginas. That's all it ever was, and all it ever will be, just make sure there is a hole there for little Gallant (v. Goofus is who must be having a much more fun time) to stick his go-go stick in as long as he obeys whatever Dipshit Daddy says and any long term bad consequences are the females' fault. All in Jeezus name, amen!

gently caress this gay earth.

evangelical-type christians can't screw worth a poo poo so u might be on to something there. Jesus on the other hand used to hang with degenerates and bang hookers, guessing things got a little lost in translation over the course of the last two millenniums

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

wisdomHNOX posted:

I know I should be appalled at people supporting this family and their rapist sun but I can't help but laugh at loving Christian side hugs.

would u?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i think thats what u look like if a mage casts Dire Charm on u

• Locked thread