Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Raper face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Pvt.Scott posted:

"In those days when Libertator Hussein Obama did cruelly rule, Joshua, first son of James Robert, was falsely accused of impropriety. All of the people of the land did cry out for justice against him, though he had done no wrong. Joshua's sister-wives spoke on his behalf before great multitudes, but none would listen. So hot was the anger of the unfaithful that they did beseech their Moorish lord to send soldiers to capture Joshua and to make war on Christmas so to humble his supporters. The faithful, righteous and pure among the multitudes did rise to defend Joshua and his tribe. And so it came to pass that the Great Communist Muslim Obama was slain on the battlefield of Ur Kansas during a terrible battle. There was much rejoicing throughout the land and many came to know the Lord."

Second Book of Duggars Chapter 1

Well my first 18 years of Bible "study" have been thrown into question.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Wulfolme posted:

Which Bible version is the best for a dirty atheist to read? There seem to be a dozen popular translations.

Douay–Rheims

It's an English translation from the Latin Vulgate which was compiled from the original scriptures. Prob the most accurate.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

The Bible posted:

I'm fairly sure we don't have even a scrap of any original scripture to actually verify this. Just copies of copies.

Well no of course not. The Vulgate was compiled in the 10th century. So even it's English translation is circumspect but I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools until I was 18. The DR version was the best I could find in my research that was as accurate as possible and would make the most sense given my theological education.

I'm an athetits and it wasn't until then that I decided to actually read the thing.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

SpeedGem posted:

id never gently caress my sister if i was alone on a desert island its wrong

Is she hot?

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Can't rim job the Jim Bob
Can't Dig Dug the Josh Dugg

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
So does this mean I'm finally absolved of guilt for eating Chick-fil-a even though they hate the gays?

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

We're probaby both right.

:banjo:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Whoa

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

James Robert?

Jimes Bobert

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Jim Bobby Lobby

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Jim Bobuntu

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Mike Cuckabee argues with a woman about the Duggar family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOzUcvVfPQ

gently caress this gay earth

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Yeah it's called handegg. Get it right GOON...

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

So I tried looking up the verses mentioned but couldn't get past #1. How did they get victim blaming out of that?

If a child is molested and no-one is around to hear is it still a crime?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
JimBob fertilize the eggs

• Locked thread