Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i loving knew these fucks were messed up and no one believed me i cant wait for more poo poo to come out you know this is the tip of the iceberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

TontoCorazon posted:

What, people think this family is well adjusted?

I'm betting the collective therapy bill of all those kids could pay for china's national debt.

have you never had to deal with a soccer mom ever jesus like anything on THELEARNINGCHANNEL is to be worshiped

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Khorne posted:

Calling someone a child molester when they themselves were a child is pretty dishonest.

Calling someone a pedo because they are attracted to children when they are not in a similar age group is accurate.

Anyhow, I didn't know the girl was 6. The police report and media coverage made it sound like 11-14 year old boy touches sisters in similar age group. Which is messed up, I had sisters and never touched them or looked at them like that, but it's still very different from what actually happened.

lmbo this guys is a child molester i guarantee it

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
jess duggar is hot youd all gently caress her

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
gently caress her right in the clown car

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lmbo is the US the only place there is an expiry date on charges for molesting children in canada there is none what a bunch of pedohpile faggots you americans are

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
freshyl hosed jared anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
molest fresh

• Locked thread