Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jimbert Bobames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jim?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Bob.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Commie NedFlanders posted:

drat IT people!

So this whole scandal has made me aware of the Duggar family. While many people were thrilled to have a reason to slander the family, using them as a proxy for all of Christinity, I thought I would hold my judgement until looking into s bit more.

There are unfortunately people who've got a bone to pick with Christians and will take any chance they get to hurl as much vitriol as they can at anything they believe represents the faith. I think this has contributed to the ridiculous outcry that has resulted from this.

This thread is full if he most hyperbolic and outlandish slander aimed at the Duggars and sadly much of it is not in jest but rather representative of people's actual thoughts and beliefs.

I felt it was necessary to first and foremost consider the perspectives of the victims, who gave a full interview on the topic. I thought that was rather illuminating.

I'm the hope of learning even more about the Duggar family from their own point of view (I'm a fan of Primary Sources) I decided to watch some of the show, starting from the first episode. Now I see it's been purged from the Internet, taken down from Hulu or any other source

This is obviously an attention getting family but now all their shows are inaccessible because of this?

I'm pissed

Jim... Bob?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Darth123123 posted:

Do people post this to be part of a club? Idgi

Q: Jim?

A: Bob!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

tacodaemon posted:

Hey, what does that top commenter have against Kerry Sandusky? Just another one of those haters who can't stand midget-car racing?

They meant Jerry, not Kerry.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Josh is dead and buried out in the Duggar compound.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Mr. Pumroy posted:

where is josh duggar have they found him yet.

we must find him before he spawns jim bobs

Dead and buried somewhere on the Duggar compound.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
When the FBI tries to enter the Duggar compound to retrieve Josh's body and the whole thing goes all Waco.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Pvt.Scott posted:

I am convinced Josh got lost and fell down a dry well on Gothardite property that just so happened to be scheduled to be filled later that day.

Close. Jim Bob put him down and buried him somewhere on the Duggar compound.

jIm bOb

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
This is what happens when you Jim a stranger in the Bob

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Is a man not entitled to the Jim of his Bob?
No, says Josh, it belongs in his sister!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

I've never seen it written so neatly...

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
BOB

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
My name is a Jimming Bob!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Might as well be Jimming on the Bob

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
He who lives by the Jim Bob shall die by the Josh

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
JimBob

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jimmed in the Bob by My Own Jim Bob by Jim Bob Tingle.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Jimming of the Bob

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Schnedwob posted:

We doused ourselves in Duggars' blood, and all the Jim Bobs too

:golfclap:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

:pusheen:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Josh smiles proudly down at the child. "You did it!" he exclaims, "You Jimmed the whole Bob all by yourself!"

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
She want my (want my) Jim in her Bob all day
Jim in her Bob all day

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

:pusheen:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

donkey salami posted:

Has Josh Bob been released into the wild yet?

He is dead. Bij Mob killed him and buried his body on the Duggar compound.

JimBOB

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Jack Gladney posted:

Josh is dead and buried on the compound, right?

I've been saying this for months

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Angela Christine posted:

There is even a horror movie about them. I haven't seen it, but I assume it's terrible.

I actually kinda liked it. It's directed by the guy who did Rain Man and Wag The Dog.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Give me a J-I-M! B-O-B!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
AND MY JIM BOB!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jim Bob's body lies amoldering in his grave, but his Josh goes dugg'ring on

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

im permabanned poster jimbobstomper58. i first started reading the duggar thread when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “duggars” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “jim bob” and “josh bob” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “catchphrase” style of duggar thread humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” the duggar thread to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
I met a beautiful woman at the airport bar. Things were going so well. We went back to her hotel room for a few more drinks, but I think she slipped something in mine because I don't remember anything after she slipped off her dress.

I came to in the bathtub, which had been packed full of ice. There was a clumsy stitch down my right hip. On the mirror, written in her lipstick, were the words that would change my life:

"JIM BOB"

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

:golfclap:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

GET MY BELT SON posted:

how many of you would fingerblast jim bob

F-F-fingerblast that little turd!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
J:d:I:d:M:d:B:d:O:d:B

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

So did I in 3rd grade. My mom made me wear horrible bras that had underwire in them so I'd be sneakily taking them off and sticking them in my desk/backpack at school. That whole loving thing about the daughter swapping is extremely disturbing. When I was 14 I was with a man who was 36 years old. Looking back now it's obvious how easily he manipulated me,poo poo like I'm leaving so I'd beg to him to stay,him demanding sex and me saying no and him doing it anyways while I cried,him controlling everything I did,him alienating me from my family. I put up with that,the screaming,being talked down to,me waking up to him on top of me having sex with me and getting extremely mad if I told him to stop,getting screamed at in public god knows how many times,him hitting and pushing me around. He acted like the whole world owed him something,nothing I ever did was good enough and he never appreciated me. One time I lost a bic lighter of his,I told him I'd buy him a new one but it didn't matter. He screamed,ranted and got up in my face screaming all over a bic lighter. A friend of ours finally found it in their car later that evening. I didn't get an apology. The worst one was him pushing me down and standing over top of me with his fist raised. I just knew he was going to punch me in the face and the only reason he didn't is cause a neighbor of mine stopped him. I told him to leave,he refused. I had huge,nasty bruises from neck down where he pushed me down and I hit the coffee table,an inn table and a small trash can. I even had hand print bruises on my boobs. Maybe 3 days after that I wore this real pretty dress I have,it wasn't short it went past my knees. We had friends over and he pulled me off to the kitchen to tell me I looked like a whore and I just wanted to show out in front of a male friend that was there with his gf. So he made me go change clothes. When I came back out changed our friends were like "Why did you change?" and all I could do was point to the kitchen where my ex was. He would get very angry if I spent time with female friends of mine. I was with him for 12 years,he left me last year when I was 26 and never gave a good reason why. At first I had some really nasty thoughts like "I got too old for him" or "I finally developed my own personality and he couldn't control me as much". But then it hit me that I was finally free to be who I really am. I could do,say,wear,go anywhere and hang out with anyone I wanted. You have no idea how that kind of freedom feels. My new bf is a wonderful guy,who knows exactly how I got treated cause he say my ex do some of the poo poo I described, and he won't even raise his voice to me and he gets so pissed off at my ex cause I'll flinch and go on cause I'm still scared of getting hit even though I know my new bf would never do it. I still apologize constantly and ask him all the time if I've made him mad caused I still haven't gotten over having to live in fear and walk on eggshells constantly.

I feel so bad for those girls cause they're probably in for that kind of life but add in the religious garbage. They will never really have a life. They'll just exist. :smithicide:

:smith:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Well that's just the Jimmest thing I ever did Bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD