Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Do It Once Right posted:

I checked my D&D 4e manual and the Duergar aren't supposed to be prone to incest.
Something is really fishy about this case.

Take a fumble roll for hand on sister breast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Monkey Fracas posted:

welllp looks like you got yerself an infes-tation of quiverfull fundamentalists breedin' and touchin' in your basement

gonna be 300 in labor and 50 in pesticides, but we'll get 'em out of there for ya

might want to keep the windows open for a while

Make sure to identify the Queen by her telltale stretch markings. If you don't get to her quick quick enough she'll just lay another clutch of eggs and they'll come right back.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Jinger's story of life in the Digger household:

Rum, Duggery and the Lash

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cumshitter posted:

all the inbreeding and poverty and lack of education in the quiverfull community is like a parody of european royalty. i bet jimbob holds court at the olive garden like a feudal lord as other quiverdads compete to pair their sons with his daughters

"your son shall be a fine provider to a dozen children as assistant manager of the walmart produce section. harlot, have a manwaiter bring us more unlimited breadsticks!"

A generation of Hapsburgs!

Belieff in Jethuth! *puffs inhaler*

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Render unto Jim Bob that which belongs to Jim Bob.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Don't worry, I'm sure dissent is growing in the Duggars hive city.

Eventually Jinger, under the guise of going to get more bibles or something, will take their Econoline and smuggle the other sisters out into the wastes of Arkansas. With the help of some drifter they'll seek out the green place.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Lord of Pie posted:

With that many kids she should be aging worse than a 35 year old babushka

The youngest one looks pretty downie to me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What I'm curious about is this:

Why not take the stance, "He is a horrible pox on our family, and must be Cast Out!" I mean seriously? How hard would it have been to paint him as the 'bad seed' in the family? They could go on claiming they are so righteous, and isolate him?

Make no mistake, if one of the Duggar children comes out as gay/trans that is what they would do. So why rationalize one of their own molesting his own sisters and a family friend?

Also, how come the father of the girl that was not related to them hasn't made some huge deal about this? I thought that generally these types of dads are the dads that are all like, "If anyone TOUCHES mah daughter, I'll use mah smitin' shovel to bury their body". So why hasn't the family of the 'friend' come forward to give their side of the story?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Anxiously awaiting Kate Gosselins sage opinion about the matter.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

donkey salami posted:

Wasn't the original tipoff a letter a family member put in a bible that a church member found?

For something the family keeps saying was so forgettable has anyone asked them about this?

This is gonna make a great Lifetime Channel movie.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pvt.Scott posted:

Oh poo poo, the Greens of Hobby Lobby/Mardel douchebag infamy bankroll Gothard? This poo poo is getting deep.

Such a list for Jim Bob!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, apparently she has PCOS, which can cause some weight gain, but... this is something else. Jesus.

She gained an insane amount of weight in college.

PCOS makes it really hard to lose weight even if a person is taking things seriously, so if they're not taking things seriously i can definitely see things spiraling out of control. The more she weighs, the worse the PCOS gets, which makes it even harder to get the weight under control.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Even people who are deliberately trying to gain weight aren't getting close to gaining 230lbs like she did in college. Its not normal, and its not purely out of laziness because I've known plenty of lazy fuckers with horrible diets in college and they didn't balloon up 230lbs. Its probably a combination of many things, both horrible lifestyle choices on her part and PCOS, depression, and other stuff. Steroid medications and certain anti-psychotics will also make you blimp out pretty quick; one of my cousin's in laws got diagnosed with schizophrenia as a teen and a combination of the drugs they gave her, PCOS, and depression had her rapidly gaining weight in her early twenties. She's also pre-diabetic and suffers herniated discs as well. For someone like that, trying to convince them to give up/restrict/change the only source of comfort and control they have in their life is a tall order, since all the change has to come from them for it to really matter enough in the long run.

TLC should've given Thore a gastric bypass instead of a TV show.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Whitney Thore vs the entire Roloff family
Octomom+Brood vs Kate+8

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Where's Octomom? I'm sure she has some very important things to say about all of this.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I wonder if chomos have their own hierarchy within the prison. Do necrophiliacs and horsefuckers have it better? What about the granny diddlers?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Is Married at first sight a TLC show because my wife is hooked on it and I can't stand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
You guys should stick to Bravo. They have a gay Saddam Hussein as a mascot! And last I checked, they aren't Duggering their own children.

• Locked thread