Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

There is always more and it is always worse

From gawker

One wonders if she is upset because she wants their show to be cancelled too, or if she didn't think she should have been cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Mike Huckabee is such a hilarious perennial also-ran in the Republican presidential race.

He's the most milquetoast bigot

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

dog buttz posted:

eh at least he admitted that molesting kids is execusable and disgusting which is more than I can say for a lot of the duggar supporters.

It could almost be seen as a measured and sincere response if we didn't know for a fact he considers two men kissing to be morally worse than fingering your baby sister but feeling real bad about it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

imagine if it was touching another boy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I wonder how the duggars told the little girls who were molested it was her fault

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

over/under on many duggar children could the fat mom from Honey Boo fight at once before she was overwhelmed by their sheer numbers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

Why would he post this? What's the upside of 'supporting' a dysfunctional family? I mean he wrote ALOT of words, and could've said "Sorry to hear about the Duggar situation. Deeply sadned." or some poo poo.

the duggars have been the poster family of making insane rightwing christian poo poo palatable to middle america so expect a lot of circled wagons over this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pretty soon tlc will get to have an all-star crossover challenge special like real world/road rules challenge with all the child molesters competing for a 7 year old romanian orphan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The stars of the series recently suffered through some scandals when it was revealed that Joshua Duggar took part in AshleyMadison.com, a website that serves as an online dating site for married men. With the family known as devout Christians, the news of Joshua’s infidelity led to the show’s cancellation.

Lol, yes, that was the controversy. That he was on a cheating website. There were no other controversies.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

happyhippy posted:

"When I'm ruling over my planet in the next life, I'm molesting all of the populace."

Man imagine if mormonism was real and you lived on a planet where a mormon was god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

• Locked thread