Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Jim Bob Duggar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

rich white faglord posted:

Lena didnt even say she was sorry she just said she didnt do anything wrong, at least he admits he was wrong and suck out council

i know gbs has an unhealthy obsession with Lena Dunham but youre a literal retard if you conflate what a 7 year old girl did in that situation vs. what a 14 year old boy did (multiple times to multiple different people on multiple occasions) in Josh Duggars situation

h. t. h.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Would this be considered a little weird. Your children recreate a kissing photo

Michelle Duggar's hair has been stuck in the 1980s for 35 years

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

LOL Josh Duggar lives in PG county

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Commie NedFlanders posted:

you know drat well that the entire republican political strategy is trying to dupe people who have honest convictions into voting for their vampire power structure

i don't think she was out trying to hurt trans people, look at the transcript from her robocall:

Now she may be misinformed about whatever law this is (i don't know the specifics, but I do know how effective the right wing propaganda machine is at controlling narratives), but if we just take her at her word, and accept that she believes this law is going to do exactly what she is saying it will do, do you think she is terrible for opposing it?

this doesn't look like she's going around trying to force trans people to see the world her way and accept Christ, it sounds like she was afraid that males with child predator convictions might find a loophole in the law which would allow them to enter private areas.

that doesn't sound to me like westboro baptist church it sounds like a concerned mom

lol :bravo:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

no it's not

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

"Anna loves him despite his flaws. She takes their vows seriously. She's a good woman. I'd probably be the same way."

My fiancé tonight lmao

sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

lap dancing is illegal in DC. could mean "DC" as in the "DMV" though, Josh lived in Oxon Hill

• Locked thread