Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i dont get what the big deal is big familys get incest problems all the time. i think an anonymous college study put it at 20% of families with brothers and sisters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hurr psychologist say you have to be careful with brothers and sisters of same ages when theyre toddlers cause they have no real filiter and will try anything with one another including sex.

goons "OMG THE RAPIST FUCKS PUT THEM IN JAIL"

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Those insane "Christian" corporal punishment techniques someone linked earlier are loving disgusting. It sounds more like what some adult baby fetishist does with a dominatrix, which is probably where it came from.

that's how westerners raised their kids until like the 1940s. spare the rod spoil the child.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
obedience to authority being inscribed in kids to the point that teachers used to swack ur hand if you do a problem wrong in class, something my grandpa told me about his piano teaching, never happened systematically across the whole of western society. teachers, you dont have to leave those kids alone, since you never existed!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

katlington posted:

yeah thats not blanket training

yea that's just what they got away with officially in school. can you imagine what private life was like? i know personally both my grandpa and his mother were disciplined by his father, isn't there a stereotype out there about how everyone beat their wives/kids back then?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
man these disgusting Christians and their repressive attitudes, this is so surprising. :rolleyes: *puts on classic rock station where almost every band is known to go around the country and wreck tween hymens, some even making songs about it* i am enlightened because of my political orientation.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Jumpingmanjim posted:

The fact that the two girls are going to do to an interview to defend their brother is just disgusting.

Hurr yes more fake outrage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
itt a bunch of below replacement rate whites act aghast at the suggestion that mild molestation is common in big familys.

• Locked thread