Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

They gave Josh a Jitterbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Not sticking up for them, but that's been the Chick-Fil-A slogan for twenty years. Just a cow walking around with a sign that says "EAT MOR CHIKIN"

I think I found the perfect career path for young Joshua.

Wear a giant cow costume and take pictures with kids???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Derrick July 4th 2016

Oh their poor kids will have a terrible hairline no matter which genes they get

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Seriously though, that family really loves them some Chick Fil A

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Just a heads up to all hate-watchers, 90-day Fiancee is back, and as far as I can tell, it's just as :stare: as before.

Last season only had the pig faced sister and the old dude who wanted to marry a younger version of his exwife, what is bad this season

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

redbackground posted:

That surly Russian woman who's taking that guy for all his money is fantastic.

I missed the first episode but caught a previously. Did she really reset his iTunes account password and lock him out if his account because he didn't buy her a purse? Was there sooner fiancé that missed a flight to meet her because he was too lazy to get to the airport on time?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Upon arrival, Jinger gave Jeremy a homemade piece of nail art (not the salon kind) that linked Texas and Arkansas with a string. Because Jinger couldn't find a hammer, she pounded the hundreds of nails into the wooden plate with a wrench, which made the process much more time consuming than necessary.

:lol:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

In more TLC show talk, apparently Kody is almost out of money and looking at getting another one or two wives to keep the show going

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Two more employees for Sister Wives' Closet will finally get that business into the black

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Captain von Trapp posted:

Not to be all "lol women", but I'm really not sure the care and feeding of a non-working adult woman and probable future kids (with substantial appetites if history is a guide) is going to solve anyone's money problems.

Kody plays shell games with money and debt. I believe most of if not all of the wives have declared bankruptcy at some point in the past so another wife would function as another debt cow and bankruptcy sacrificial lamb. Plus another wife would drum up drama/interest and keep the show on the air keep those paychecks coming in so he can keep paying for those wash and waxes of the Murano CrossCabriolet

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 15, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jim Bob also thinks that guy is a filthy poor that needs another job to support his daughter's shopping habbits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chubby weed guy's Russian bride said she wants a $10k a month allowance. And thought that was reasonable because she didn't ask for $100k.

She's playing him like a master. First she said she wanted to model in order to get him feeling jealous. Then she said he didn't make enough money for both of them to get his ego and pride kicking in. I'm enjoying the ride he's put himself on

And that Loren girl from last year has tourettes

• Locked thread