Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I wish a fire would kill that entire inbred rape family.

You have to kill all the Duggars at once, because when you kill one they have incest sex and another pops up in its place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I wish they would all practice early 1900's medicine and have the adults eliminate themselves from the earth.

Use those radioactive suppositories, Jim Bob! Vita-Rays are good for you!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Wait, do people actually think this is what it stands for?

A Duggar Is Diddling A Sister?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

catholicism is kinda metal when you think about it. angels and demons and saints with swords and poo poo slaying dragons and eating the magic flesh and blood of a dead mangod. it's the stuff of dio albums

Now that you mention it like that, I kind of want to go back to my church. That and our ballin' new pope who is a good dude. :kiddo:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Quantum Finger posted:

his head was shaved as part of the shaming process

not joking

*turns off clippers* "Here ya go, kid, now you look like a real child molester! Welcome to the club!"

"Thanks Officer Hutchens!"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The entire things are eye traps, those are horribly slutty ways to dress not befitting of a Christian woman.

Now these are much better:

I hope that Mike Huckabee, when president, outlaws these horribly slutty examples of clothing and brings us closer to the Duggar Christian ideal, God Willing.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Accretionist posted:

I'm honestly survived Christian fundamentalism hasn't evolved to the use of burqas by now

If the Duggars hadn't ever heard of Islam or terrorism, and you showed them this, I'd bet 10:1 ~*~*~Jim Bob~*~*~ would be forcing and coercing his daughters to wear that. They're just lucky he equates the use of the burqa to praying to a moon-god.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I wonder how pissed off the Honey Boo Boo woman is about this right now. I mean, she hangs out with a child molester and her show gets pulled and she becomes a social pariah. The Duggers have a child molester in the family and they get interviews and people defending them for doing morally reprehensible poo poo like covering it up and making the sisters live with their abuser.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Chafey posted:

Bristol Palin said that Josh Duggar only touched his sister's clothed breast once, while she was sleeping, Or Whatever.

Why is anyone listening to Bristol Palin about anything to do with purity, relationships or family? The woman's practically a double-divorcee single mom at the age of 25. She fit an entire lifetime of average adult-American lifestyle gently caress-ups in like only 4 years.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

I look forward to Duggar Death Day.

I'm seriously afraid that JIM BOB will announce himself as JIM GOD and drown the kids in a bathtub for "inviting sin into the household" after he sets the compound on fire. poo poo will end very badly for these kids any way you cut it. :smith:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

rich white faglord posted:

I really dont get what the big deal about this is or why it is still in the news. Lena Dunham admitted to actually penetrating her sister while all this poor kid did was place his hands over fully clothed parts of the girls bodies

Pretty sloppy troll as the other ones have already grabbed on to this. A better topic would've been the "invasion of privacy" approach which hasn't been beaten down so hard. Like "The real problem here is that the liberal media was digging through personal information with absolutely no oversight, showing our government has a liberal bias and are trying to discredit conservatism." You can probably word it better.

I think you might be able to get some miles out of that approach, try it!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Lazy_Liberal posted:

jimbob is my safe word

Uhhh how do you get deep into your Michelle Duggar role play, then? Jim Bob seems like the kind of guy who would crack you with a whip while screaming at the top of his lungs, asking you "Who is your God now?"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Do It Once Right posted:

I get the impression that he, specifically, isn't in any danger of being immodest with any girl he side-hugs.

Imagine you're a gay dude on Grindr and you see the Duggar pop up in your screen. Do you swipe right and go pound it to have a story to tell?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Ok so the gravy train has been cut off, now how long until Jim Bob declares himself the reincarnation of Christ and starts handing out Kool-Aid to his kids?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Buh posted:

Nah that'll be the inevitable gay kid

Josiah just broke up with his girl because of "the Lord's will" and I bet the Lord is pointing him towards dudes now.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Someone start a gofundme account for that Keller guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Universe Master posted:

Jim Bob is gonna be the next Genghis Khan

Imagine a country with 1 billion inbred, balding, potato-faced white people and they all beat the poo poo out of their kids and force them into creepy faux-happiness. :gonk:

• Locked thread