Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I bet he's a fag too because gays = pedophiles to those family research council types because of the transitive property of sin or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

should be banned from twitter for terrorizing victims

notice how he's fixated on her age

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Hollis Brownsound posted:

To be fair, at 14 he'd probably never seen a girl outside his family at that point. Dude had to get the stinky pinky somehow. Am I right?

He clearly should be admonished by the family for not raping the fertile ones and for not perpetuating the mission of their fertility cult

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

I think it's really cool some parents do to their kids what I would hesitate to do to a dog or some other lesser creature.

Christians know that your approach will lead to children with...

nose rings

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
prettty sure dealing with an issue only between the parties involved and using religious principles to come to justice over a civil justice systems is one of the cornerstones of

:jihad: SHARIA LAW :jihad:

Where's the birth certificate Jim Bob??

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
This story fully explains the phrase people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Elman posted:

Someone explain to me the logistics of homeschooling 19 kids.

It's tough to be sure but the only way to prevent the kids from exposure to the demonic effects of secular sex education mandates. Sex education should be taught by families like God intended.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SocketWrench posted:

If anything that excuse sounds vaguely familiar to the old "if god doesn't exist there's nothing to stop me from killing people" bullshit

"Well guys, we're all sinners, so lets go a rapin' and a murdrin' because we're sinners and will be forgiven"

It's what stops Phil Robertson from killing people. He still thinks marrying 15 year old girls is ok though because when women get older they get greedy or something

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The White Dragon posted:

taint reaping irl

:chanpop:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Jumpingmanjim posted:

His hobby is molesting his sisters.

His lobby is institutional protection due to political connections

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Is Megyn Kelly equating actual rapes with rape accusations?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like how a family that knows they have sexual molestation of children in their ranks in their past thinks it's a good idea to make political statements about sexual morality. Duggars aren't very smart lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
What exactly did the Clintons do worse? Is this some kind of bizarre conspiracy poo poo like thinking they murdered Vince Foster or what

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

cumshitter posted:

WORLDY JEW LIBERALISM

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Casimir Radon posted:

Then this 27 year old fuckup who'd failed terribly in the real world informed me that I'd have died as a child if natural selection were real.

They can't help it they aren't given proper instruction about how natural selection works because it's evil lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I saw a commercial for a different family with 19 kids but I can't remember what it was called but it looked a lot like a Duggar show

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol what difference does their religion make, religion is not the relevant part of the story, it's purely political. This didn't happen because the Duggars are Christian, it happened because they're famous and of the vocal political position that trannies gonna rape or something stupid

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Michelle's so dumb she probably thought if Jesus didn't enter Josh's heart or whatever he would have grown up to be a tranny and rape more girls in bathrooms

It all makes sense now

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

yeah no i'm gonna have to hold my judgement on this one.

unfortunately liberals are so quick to cal someone homophobia or transphobic or paint them in these horrible ways simply for disagreeing with them. i've seen it too much.

if they really do have that sort of hatred in their heart, i hope they will heal and grow, but i haven't seen it.

let's be honest here. a lot of what liberals call homophobia or transfobia is really just insensitivity and some faux pas

while i understand there is some bigotry which should NOT be tolerated, don't go tripping over yourselves trying to find every secret homophobe like it's some red scare bs.

here's a lesson perhaps that liberal critics of christianity should learn from christians: when someone does something bad, it is not good or helpful to do it back to them.

if we want an open and tolerant and polite and good society, then we need to slow our roll when it comes to trying to purge out anyone who isn't up to speed yet.

i mean i understand the irony here speaking as a communist, revolutionary terror has its place whatever, but come on

you really don't understand the story do you

Michelle voiced a robocall commercial in a political campaign that was disparaging of transexuals, no one tripped over themselves to find her transphobia, she broadcast it for political purposes

Everyone who dares enter politics in that way is held to the same standard, especially in the era of free information.

Frankly, Jim Bob, Michelle and Josh shouldn't have been so reckless to enter political battles of that magnitude with skeletons in the closet like that. They alone are responsible for this media spectacle.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The wages of sin is death for pedophiles - Jim Bob

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Yeah at least the WBC guys are consistent, albeit obnoxious

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

do you really see those two groups at the same level? i mean yeah we're all sinners but can you really not see a difference between the duggars family and the phelps family?

The difference is how they are portrayed in the media

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
So the Westboro folks are worse because you view the way they pray to Jesus or whatever as inferior to the Duggar version?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

For starters, perhaps that's up to the women themselves to judge

:ninja: No, no, I am not mistreated in Islamic society :ninja: - Devout Muslim women

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol of course not, France is fascist piece of poo poo with those laws

That doesn't mean we can't criticize the veil as oppressive though

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Turns out the state forcing religious opinions on people is also a form of oppression, who would have thought

And yes, I do believe people can be brainwashed into ironic opinions

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

it's a bit condescending to assume women cannot have any agency and make such a decision on their own.

I'm sure any free agent woman would gladly pick up a Quran and don the veil under its influence, it's so appealing

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

perhaps people should give some time to hear from the perspective of the girls themselves, it's really about them and their perspective and it's disingenuous to rally around their victimhood without listening to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevkx229XBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCpGMoocWcw

The FOIA request and publishing of the documents revictimized the girls! Leave the Duggars be, liberal media!

*Duggars identify the redacted identities of the victims in their PR campaign to save their cash cow reality show, force them to downplay being molested by their brother on a national media platform*

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

you really enjoy this sort of fantasizing dont ya?

blanket training lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
boob job

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

drat IT people!

So this whole scandal has made me aware of the Duggar family. While many people were thrilled to have a reason to slander the family, using them as a proxy for all of Christinity, I thought I would hold my judgement until looking into s bit more.

There are unfortunately people who've got a bone to pick with Christians and will take any chance they get to hurl as much vitriol as they can at anything they believe represents the faith. I think this has contributed to the ridiculous outcry that has resulted from this.

This thread is full if he most hyperbolic and outlandish slander aimed at the Duggars and sadly much of it is not in jest but rather representative of people's actual thoughts and beliefs.

I felt it was necessary to first and foremost consider the perspectives of the victims, who gave a full interview on the topic. I thought that was rather illuminating.

I'm the hope of learning even more about the Duggar family from their own point of view (I'm a fan of Primary Sources) I decided to watch some of the show, starting from the first episode. Now I see it's been purged from the Internet, taken down from Hulu or any other source

This is obviously an attention getting family but now all their shows are inaccessible because of this?

I'm pissed

dat jim bob doe

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Acne Rain posted:

context clues man, i mean "she lusted after men with huge dicks and who farted like horses"?

lol farts

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wonder of the Duggars have their own weird special family holiday

Incestuous for the rest of us

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
how do we know its not just two more molestation victims named Ashley and Madison??

I guess neither of the names start with J so they can't be his sisters so it's less likely

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Almost Smart posted:

I feel like I need to call in sick tomorrow so I can spend all day jacking off until I dehydrate myself and pass out.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
don't bugger that Duggar

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Lord of Pie posted:

I know some people that failed hard out of every business idea they tried and declared bankruptcy, and they finally started their own church. Suddenly they're loving rich somehow. They spun their church into one of those get high on Jesus drug rehab things and rent the dope heads out for what basically amounts to slave labor because the program gets paid for the work the dopers do.

faith based initiatives!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Jam Blob

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
jon pop jim bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight