Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

The Bible posted:

It sure is nice that his already badly hurt wife gets to relive her heartbreak and humiliation in front of a nationwide audience.

I'm sure if she had the choice to do this in private, she'd still choose to do it on TV.

Hate to say it, but she was pretty much destined to be a baby machine since day one because of her stupid religion, was most likely kept from ever developing a marketable skill of any kind, and has a few kids already. I hope she takes the money and runs.

I never watched the show, but from things I've seen when I've read gossip rags, I always felt bad for the oldest girl, that one son that everyone is sure is gay, and Jinger. I mean, I feel bad for all those kids, but for some reason those three stick out the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Jinger is the sane one right?

From reading articles linked in this thread, and that freejinger website, Jinger and the oldest girl (Jennifer? Jerrica?) are apparently the two most 'sane/normal', or at least the least damaged seeming.

Though I can't remember the oldest girl's name (all I know is she's not one of the two baby factories that got their own spin-off), if she gets a mention in an article, I just feel so bad for her. Clearly she was one of the siblings that Josh touched inappropriately, but aside from that she's stuck in a Hellish existence of bascially being a non-stop au pair to her slew of younger siblings. And I guess she wants to go to college, but that's blasphemy since popping out babies or unlicensed(?) midwife are like the girls' only two life options.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

happyhippy posted:

Suicide, suicide is always an option.

poo poo, they may even get back their TV show if she takes a few of the higher number count with her.
No one would miss #15-#18 really.
Except maybe Josh.

You make a good point. Also, I wonder if any of the younger kids have/will have health issues as they grow up, given Michelle was up in age by those last few. The youngest girl looks kinda... I dunno, and I think gossip rags have mentioned she has seizures or something?

E: Jana is the oldest girl and the one I assume will eventually snap on the rest of her family.

Also: http://www.inquisitr.com/3519756/anna-duggar-appears-to-have-black-eye-busted-lip-in-new-picture-what-went-down/

Due to a picture posted online that looks like Josh's wife has a healing black eye and a busted lip, people think she might be a victim of spousal abuse. That or Josh loving prostitutes gave her the herp. If anyone needs to burn it all to the ground, it's that poor woman.

• Locked thread