Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Post yours.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

somebody reads the wife thread

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I found this on /v/ same as you.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

:worship: /v/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

are you the mad guy in my sig?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the christ is a turbofaggot

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No but I wanna know the context on that pic, and also what the two replies were.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i dunno, my buddy linked me the thread and it turns out someone has been madposting at me on /v/ for the past few months, lmao. i don't even post there btw, i just get funny pcitures from it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol few months? there are more of those??

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Please take care of your wrists, everyone.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i dunno, my buddy linked me the thread and it turns out someone has been madposting at me on /v/ for the past few months, lmao. i don't even post there btw, i just get funny pcitures from it

lol
theres a thread on /qa/ about SA and so far it is devoid of lols apart misconecptions about irony

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

its you from the future

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You've been reading badgame.net circa 3 years ago.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My mark has completely faded ever since I started using big picture and stopped playing map games.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There's a small sad slightly brown mark, where once their was a red angry bulge.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Durr hurr I'm a real gamer *said while sitting at a computer chair getting haemorrhoids and square eyes looking like a hosed up old aids sufferer*

*Me, wearing a velvet robe whilst sitting in bed, playing 3ds and peering over my glasses judgementally* Ok.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There's a small sad slightly brown mark, where once their was a red angry bulge.

Paging Wormskull.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Durr hurr I'm a real gamer *said while sitting at a computer chair getting haemorrhoids and square eyes looking like a hosed up old aids sufferer*

*Me, wearing a velvet robe whilst sitting in bed, playing 3ds and peering over my glasses judgementally* Ok.

:stare:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Paging Wormskull.

Christ...he's going to see that post and pop a drat stiffy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The people in the OP are athletes, sound of body and mind, and completely immune to AIDS.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

The people in the OP are athletes, sound of body and mind, and completely immune to AIDS.

Right, the insect people of Asia cannot contract human aids.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have an epically soft mouse pad so I don't get that mark. Plus, you don't need to do quite as much hardcore mousing in Heavily Modded Minecraft as you do in say, Quake or Starcraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[A crew of men in white jumpsuits come back from their break and carry away the giant mirror that's in front of you.]

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I have the mark.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
the mark of a champion you mean

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only gaming mark I have is when I was really really drunk and kept dying in Dark Souls II and punched my chair like a big baby and cracked the skin on my knuckles.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

that's not a true gamer mark that's a violent psycho mark

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
My mouse is big enough to keep my wrist off the table. Why would you want your wrist to be dragging on the table anyway? Friction slows you down and puts more stress on your hand generally. That's like a "future RSI and carpal tunnel sufferers" conference or something. Stay safe gamers, and keep your wrists friction free!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
my brave protoss zealots have bled for my ladder ranking, so its only natural that I should bleed for them as well

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is that forums poster

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
the mark of a bad thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bathroomrage posted:

the mark of a bad thread

take a look at this guy posting Games tier bullshit and it only took him four days to come up with it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

take a look at this guy posting Games tier bullshit and it only took him four days to come up with it

Yeah and the guy who posted above you was bad too!

:homebrew::homebrew::hchatter:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah and the guy who posted above you was bad too!

:homebrew::homebrew::hchatter:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Locked thread