Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

It might be the best game I've played in forever, considering it came out when I was like 4 lol. Cyberspace is also fun as gently caress. Also them cyborg assassins and hoppers. God drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol yeah and how about those classic 90s nicktoons

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ahhhh!!! Real bad Posters

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

it's a pretty good game havent you heard

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

5 Amazing Games that Only 90s Gamers Will Remember!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dunkaroos, system shock... Love those 90s feels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Dunkaroos, system shock... Love those 90s feels

Dad yelling at me for suboptimally placing a farm near a gold mine in his Warcraft 2 game... Mom making me turn off the monsters in Doom... Reading the Quake manual 100 times and then drawing screenshots of a game like Quake and writing my own manual for it but never playing it because it didn't run on the computer...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Dad yelling at me for suboptimally placing a farm near a gold mine in his Warcraft 2 game... Mom making me turn off the monsters in Doom... Reading the Quake manual 100 times and then drawing screenshots of a game like Quake and writing my own manual for it but never playing it because it didn't run on the computer...

Drawing the cool S on my binder in school, reading the home world manual in school, kicking my dads rear end in age of empires 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dad only accepting to play WC2 if it's on Jimworld so he can do his dragon strategy to utterly pwn his own 7-9 year old son.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't wait to have a son and kick his rear end in videogames

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i actually feel this way each and every time i play super mario bros 3.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That feel when dad shows you how to beat Soda Papinski

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ahhhh!!! Real bad Posters

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

My dad and I played soul caliber at the bowling alley together and he'd sometimes let me win a few rounds before picking maxi and flawlessly destroy my rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only game my dad played was a SNES PGA game and he would just nail birdie after birdie while his retArded son would spend 8 strokes winging the ball back and forth over the rough on either side of the green .

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

My dad and I played soul caliber at the bowling alley together and he'd sometimes let me win a few rounds before picking maxi and flawlessly destroy my rear end

This owns. My dad constantly kicked my rear end in air hockey at our bowling alley, and I could never beat his pinball score either.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

It might be the best game I've played in forever, considering it came out when I was like 4 lol. Cyberspace is also fun as gently caress. Also them cyborg assassins and hoppers. God drat.

That's funny, I didn't know System Shock came out in 2012.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Sir AIDS posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
system shock 2 is good and the recent dosbox version on steam is mod compatible if that's your thing

play it

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
sorry but I'm gonna tell you to play system shock 2

I'm gonna also tell you to play it in coop with a friend!!!!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
OP when you beat SS you should immediately play the sequel

it's even better

it owns

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
My dad would make me play house of the dead with him. He sucked at it and I was scared of it. Those Mr. Gatti's Pizza Vacation Feels.......

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I can't wait to have a son and kick his rear end

Same :greencube:

impulse 7 effect
Jun 2, 2011
This one time I bought a 3DX helmet for VR immersion which is infinitely better than the cybermaxx helmet for 100 and then sold it like 6 months later for 250 to a wannabe army pilot who became a pilot and charge him another 100 for the mobo which had the enhanced IDE slot for the puck. There was also the cool commanche pixel game in fort bragg which had voxels.

And SS1 was the first ever game I bought on CD with a 2x cd reader it was so cool the last level you just keep hitting left mouse. But I didn't have a sound card so when I heard about the other stuff it was like what

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
My main goal in the life is to be the video game dad.

I will raise an epic gamer kid...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My main goal in the life is to be the video game dad.

I will raise an epic gamer kid...

I though this said Eric Garner kid

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
telling your kid to play morrowind and system shock and poo poo is exactly the gaming equivalent of being a pink floyd dad

you will turn to drink while they sit playing call of duty and calling people niggers

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Imp Zone Classic, right here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

vug posted:

telling your kid to play morrowind and system shock and poo poo is exactly the gaming equivalent of being a pink floyd dad

you will turn to drink while they sit playing call of duty and calling people niggers

Telling your kid to play Morrowind is actually the gaming equivalent of being Adolf Hitler.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Man imagine how fuckawesome it would be a system shock remake by the Bioshock Infinite team.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Man imagine how fuckawesome it would be a system shock remake by the Bioshock Infinite team.

that's some win

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm laughing so hard at this I can't breathe

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm laughing so hard at this I can't breathe
You're a kid, you can't breathe, you're a kid now. You're a kid, you can't breathe, you're a kid who can't breathe.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hands up, Wrong Ram

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hands up, Wrong Ram
Ten thousand Games posters, standing outside Microsoft HQ: "We shall overcoooome, we shall overcome. XBox has the wroooong RAM, we shall overcome."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How many minutes does an Xbox need to be powered on to melt steel beams? #HuntTheFacts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

#BlackConsolesMatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ten thousand Games posters, standing outside Microsoft HQ: "We shall overcoooome, we shall overcome. XBox has the wroooong RAM, we shall overcome."

#JusticeForOne

• Locked thread