Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Dunkaroos, system shock... Love those 90s feels

Dad yelling at me for suboptimally placing a farm near a gold mine in his Warcraft 2 game... Mom making me turn off the monsters in Doom... Reading the Quake manual 100 times and then drawing screenshots of a game like Quake and writing my own manual for it but never playing it because it didn't run on the computer...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dad only accepting to play WC2 if it's on Jimworld so he can do his dragon strategy to utterly pwn his own 7-9 year old son.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

vug posted:

telling your kid to play morrowind and system shock and poo poo is exactly the gaming equivalent of being a pink floyd dad

you will turn to drink while they sit playing call of duty and calling people niggers

Telling your kid to play Morrowind is actually the gaming equivalent of being Adolf Hitler.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How many minutes does an Xbox need to be powered on to melt steel beams? #HuntTheFacts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#WasBillInvolved?

• Locked thread