Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol yeah and how about those classic 90s nicktoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ahhhh!!! Real bad Posters

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dunkaroos, system shock... Love those 90s feels

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Dad yelling at me for suboptimally placing a farm near a gold mine in his Warcraft 2 game... Mom making me turn off the monsters in Doom... Reading the Quake manual 100 times and then drawing screenshots of a game like Quake and writing my own manual for it but never playing it because it didn't run on the computer...

Drawing the cool S on my binder in school, reading the home world manual in school, kicking my dads rear end in age of empires 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't wait to have a son and kick his rear end in videogames

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That feel when dad shows you how to beat Soda Papinski

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

My dad and I played soul caliber at the bowling alley together and he'd sometimes let me win a few rounds before picking maxi and flawlessly destroy my rear end

This owns. My dad constantly kicked my rear end in air hockey at our bowling alley, and I could never beat his pinball score either.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

That's funny, I didn't know System Shock came out in 2012.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My main goal in the life is to be the video game dad.

I will raise an epic gamer kid...

I though this said Eric Garner kid

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hands up, Wrong Ram

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ten thousand Games posters, standing outside Microsoft HQ: "We shall overcoooome, we shall overcome. XBox has the wroooong RAM, we shall overcome."

#JusticeForOne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did Chief see his hands up?
#HuntTheTruth

• Locked thread