Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
impulse 7 effect
Jun 2, 2011
This one time I bought a 3DX helmet for VR immersion which is infinitely better than the cybermaxx helmet for 100 and then sold it like 6 months later for 250 to a wannabe army pilot who became a pilot and charge him another 100 for the mobo which had the enhanced IDE slot for the puck. There was also the cool commanche pixel game in fort bragg which had voxels.

And SS1 was the first ever game I bought on CD with a 2x cd reader it was so cool the last level you just keep hitting left mouse. But I didn't have a sound card so when I heard about the other stuff it was like what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread