Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Hell yes, I wanna be a fuel-injected suicide machine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

les fleurs du mall posted:

how am i sposed to jack it

It's the post apocalypse, you'll have an androgynous blonde fuckboy to do it for you.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Then that shall be my new wasteland name too then! :black101: I will have to go roll my black feathered shoulder-cape around in some dirt and cut the nipples out of my leather jacket in preparation. Just kidding: I have already done this.

Spoiler alert for Fury Road: I may or may not have been responsible for the destruction of the Green Place

Crows love dead things, so there are CROWS EVERYWHERE. The apocalypse is the world's number two cause of dead bodies. Number one is the crows.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

ilikedirt posted:

this guys a pretender to the throne and v. obviously a BITER

Is this a dispute?

THUNDERDOME

• Locked thread