Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
I'm doing an autobiographical comic to help work through some stuff and I settled on making everyone look like little owlish matroesjka dolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Avshalom posted:

Retro Grace, your comic is hilarious.

not an empty quote

Edit: Also put them up on your tumblr. If your lovely ex sees them good, you shouldn't let him being a huge creep stop you from making fun of him for being a huge creep.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

BoneMonkey posted:

Oh my loving god I have nearly finished a god drat comic project for the first time in my life!
Its not that long, but finished!!! I've never finished anything I cant get done in like one or two sittings before!

A taste.

This looks incredible.