Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Do you know how much a jizz mopper makes? The secret is to wipe that jizz off quickly else it will streak.

Worst job has to be anything dealing with the general public. Everything from retail to prostitution where you have entitled poo poo bags throwing around "the customer is always right" to justify their poo poo bagginess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

BossRighteous posted:

Being a back-end web developer is like being a surgeon that will never save a single person. Every patient just waits in ICU until you are the one that dies.

That is because the family of the patient are arguing about what type of scalpel you should use and if you are as qualified as Hugh Laurie since he starred in House and must know a thing or two about doctoring.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Why not combined the two, and clean out toilets while a fat menopausal sow ceaselessly complains about how you're doing it?

Pretty sure there are clubs where men pay for that kind of thing.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

My fiance is a Social Worker handling substance abuse with Women and there are days when she just despairs. Not so much at the crap her clients go through but just at the lovely people who run these programs. I grab her pads and pens at vendor conferences because they make her buy her own stationary.

• Locked thread