Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

working as a welder's helper for poo poo pay can be pretty bad, especially if you start out working pipeline jobs. Don't know what you're doing, so you're slowing down the welder who is being paid piece work, so he's pissed off at you. All kinds of toxic fumes, big doses of UV, and getting burned by hot slag. Also: Pipeline welders tend to be primadonnas.

Still not as bad as working in a call centre cold calling people to ask if a certain political candidate can count on their vote.

Annoyed person on the other end: "How dare you ask me who I'm voting for! We've got a secret ballot in this country."
Me: "Honestly I would answer the same way. I just really need the money to eat" :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread