Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

BigPaddy posted:

Worst job has to be anything dealing with the general public. Everything from retail to prostitution where you have entitled poo poo bags throwing around "the customer is always right" to justify their poo poo bagginess.

HEAR HEAR.

I'd rather clean the worst toilets in the world than have to deal with the metaphorical poo poo thrown at me again, largely by bogan menopausal harpies.

It's amazing how people who have never worked in their lives criticize your work. (Largely about things out of my control.)

Then again, I supposed they are used to Centrelink kowtowing to them, so they think it carries into the private sector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Uncle Enzo posted:

:words:
Outbound call center customer service was worse.

Why not combined the two, and clean out toilets while a fat menopausal sow ceaselessly complains about how you're doing it?

• Locked thread