Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

8ender posted:

Right up there with the buzzing solenoids of a Chrysler A604 coming to a stop in the sounds of my youth

*twitch* *twitch* memories of that drat Grand Caravan... *twitch*

Also, I bought a 4x4 97 Ranger about 6 weeks ago - which is why I'm following this thread - and I'm wondering if I should be dreading that sound in anticipation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Noise Complaint posted:

Rockers are shot from my brother wedging it down tight trails to get to his fishing and hunting spots. The bed has a nice dent in it that I should be able to pop out as well.

Noise Complaint posted:

In news nobody is surprised to hear, it sounds sick with the glasspack my brother tossed on.
These two things don't go together unless your brother doesn't actually care about coming home with anything besides dents from his hunting trips.

Nice score, I'm always surprised by how fearful of older (and '99 isn't in my definition of "old") vehicles so many people are. When I told people I was shopping for a mid/late 90's truck for my summer in Alberta, I heard "Oh, you mean old" many, many times.

• Locked thread