Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Its always nice to see other people who had the ford power steering whine as a part of there childhood. My dad had a 95 f-150 and a 02 ranger and both whined the same. The F-150 my dad babied and replaced anything that went wrong. And no matter what that power steering pump just had to sing its heart out. He got the ranger and once it started it never stopped. By then he just gave up on trying to fix the noise and drove that ranger into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
I installed the same tires on my WJ and it instantly made the car ride higher then the mismatched bunch it had before. It also let my wife see how a lift wouldn't be that hard to deal with. The only problem is most lift kits for WJ's have a bunch of poo poo reviews.

• Locked thread